Note: Mortgage rates are from MortgageNewsDaily.com and are for top tier scenarios.
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:30 AM, Retail sales for October will be released. The consensus is for a 0.3% decrease in retail sales.
• Also at 8:30 AM, The Producer Price Index for October from the BLS. The consensus is for a 0.1% increase in PPI, and a 0.3% increase in core PPI.
• Also at 8:30 AM, The New York Fed Empire State manufacturing survey for November. The consensus is for a reading of -2.6, up from -4.6.
• During the day, The AIA’s Architecture Billings Index for October (a leading indicator for commercial real estate).