From Matthew Graham at Mortgage News Daily: Mortgage Rates Effectively Unchanged Near Recent HighsThe average 30yr fixed mortgage rate has been holding just under 7% for the entire month, making June the least volatile month in well over a year. [30 year fixed 6.91%]
• At 8:30 AM ET, Durable Goods Orders for May from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for a 1.3% decrease in durable goods orders.
• At 9:00 AM, S&P/Case-Shiller House Price Index for April. The consensus is for a 1.1% year-over-year decrease in the Comp 20 index for April.
• Also at 9:00 AM, FHFA House Price Index for April. This was originally a GSE only repeat sales, however there is also an expanded index.
• At 10:00 AM, New Home Sales for May from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for 657 thousand SAAR, down from 683 thousand in April.
• Also at 10:00 AM, Richmond Fed Survey of Manufacturing Activity for June.