Note: Mortgage rates are from MortgageNewsDaily.com and are for top tier scenarios.
• At 8:30 AM ET, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 266 thousand initial claims, up from 262 thousand last week.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Chicago Fed National Activity Index for May. This is a composite index of other data.
• At 10:00 AM, Existing Home Sales for May from the National Association of Realtors (NAR). The consensus is for 4.24 million SAAR, down from 4.28 million.
• Also at 10:00 AM, Testimony, Fed Chair Jerome Powell, Semiannual Monetary Policy Report to Congress, Before the U.S. Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
• At 11:00 AM, the Kansas City Fed manufacturing survey for June.