Note: Mortgage rates are from MortgageNewsDaily.com and are for top tier scenarios.
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:15 AM: The ADP Employment Report for June. This report is for private payrolls only (no government). The consensus is for 236,000 payroll jobs added in June, down from 278,000 in May.
• At 8:30 AM: The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 245 thousand initial claims, up from 239 thousand last week.
• Also, at 8:30 AM: Trade Balance report for May from the Census Bureau. The consensus is the trade deficit will be $69.8 billion.
• At 10:00 AM ET: Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey for May from the BLS.
• Also, at 10:00 AM: the ISM Services Index for June. The consensus is for a reading of 50.5, up from 50.3.