Note: Mortgage rates are from MortgageNewsDaily.com and are for top tier scenarios.
• At 8:30 AM ET, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 222 thousand initial claims, up from 217 thousand last week.
• Also at 8:30 AM, the Philly Fed manufacturing survey for November. The consensus is for a reading of -11.0, down from -9.0.
• At 9:15 AM, The Fed will release Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization for October. The consensus is for a 0.4% decrease in Industrial Production, and for Capacity Utilization to decrease to 79.4%.
• At 10:00 AM, The November NAHB homebuilder survey. The consensus is for a reading of 40, unchanged from 40. Any number below 50 indicates that more builders view sales conditions as poor than good.
• At 11:00 AM, the Kansas City Fed manufacturing survey for November.