Note: Mortgage rates are from MortgageNewsDaily.com and are for top tier scenarios.
• At 8:30 AM ET, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 240 thousand initial claims, up from 228 thousand last week.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Gross Domestic Product, 2nd quarter (advance estimate), and annual update. The consensus is that real GDP increased 1.8% annualized in Q2, down from 2.0% in Q1.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Durable Goods Orders for June from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for a 1.0% increase in durable goods orders.
• At 10:00 AM, Pending Home Sales Index for June. The consensus is for a 0.1% increase in the index.
• At 11:00 AM, Kansas City Fed Survey of Manufacturing Activity for July.