Note: Mortgage rates are from MortgageNewsDaily.com and are for top tier scenarios.
• At 8:30 AM ET, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 205 thousand initial claims, up from 198 thousand last week.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Gross Domestic Product, 3rd quarter 2022 (advance estimate). The consensus is that real GDP increased 4.1% annualized in Q3, up from 2.1% in Q2.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Durable Goods Orders for September from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for a 0.6% increase in durable goods orders.
• At 11:00 AM, Kansas City Fed Survey of Manufacturing Activity for October.
• At 10:00 AM, Pending Home Sales Index for September. The consensus is 1.0% increase in the index.